The work safety specialist (Sifa) supports the entrepreneur in complying with all legal and official requirements to ensure safe workplaces.
Some employers‘ liability insurance associations offer programs for small companies, so that the supervision by an external Sifa is sufficient. Our competence as external Sifa:
– Support in the implementation of operating instructions
– regular instruction
– Compliance with legal requirements
– Documentation, review and improvement of risk assessment
– internal audit
– Emergency/escalation management (accident analysis, fire drill, behaviour in an emergency, escape routes)
– Establishment of an work health and safety management system (ISO 45001)
– Advice on the design of workplaces and work processes
- Recording of your deficits and potentials with the help of the GAP analysis (actual state)
2. Plan of action through development of a concept for implementation
3. Maintenance of processes, documents and standards
4. Regular review of the established ACTUAL status through training, inspections, surveys, audits and evaluations
5. Continuous improvement by identifying and exploiting optimization potentials
* The Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS), the Länder and the German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) have agreed to use the abbreviation „Sifa“ for „Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit“. Although the unabbreviated official term is „Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit“, the abbreviations „FASI“ or „Fasi“ are not to be used in this context. This was decided in 2011, but the last time this decision was processed was in 2021, so it is still valid in this form today.