Our Sifa specialist for work safety supports your company in complying with all legal requirements to ensure safe workplaces.
Some professional associations offer programs for small companies, so that the supervision by an external Sifa is sufficient. Our competence as an external Sifa specialist for work safety:
– Support in the implementation of operating instructions
– regular instruction
– Compliance with legal requirements
– Documentation, review and improvement of risk assessment
– internal audit
– Emergency management (accident analysis, fire drill, behaviour in an emergency, escape routes)
– Establishment of an work health and safety management system (ISO 45001)
– Advice on the design of workplaces and work processes
* It has been agreed between the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS), the Länder and the German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) that the abbreviation „Sifa“ should be used for „Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit“. Although the unabbreviated official term is „Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit „, the abbreviations „FASI“ or „Fasi“ are not to be used in this context. This was decided in 2011, but the last time this resolution was processed was in 2021, so it is still valid in this form today.